I Accept Your Challenge!
- @stumpteacher Eek! Good luck. 1 week ago
- I'm not crying, you're crying....bc of Burger King no less. twitter.com/woscholar/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @bridgestyler: I know that if I had one job to do and worked on it for 6+ months making no progress, I wouldn't have anything to do anym… 1 week ago
- RT @bobdenison2017: Congrats to these two awesome freshmen that were nominated by Mr Litsch for Freshman of the Week. Aiden Rice and Skye C… 1 week ago
- RT @SFTDClub: Final Edmond Santa Fe Wolves 17 Yukon Millers 10 WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIN 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: ramblingreader
I am down fourteen pounds from 2 weeks ago. Fourteen pounds!! That’s including a 4 day trip to Corpus Christi and a 4 day conference in Fort Worth. I’m a little stunned actually. I have not been formally exercising, but … Continue reading
What a whirlwind week!! After four glorious days in Corpus Christi, I returned home Sunday night, just to turn around and leave out Monday morning for a four-day conference for school. A conference of. . . FOOD. Dad da dum! … Continue reading
Ahhh these lazy days of summer. Today the kidlets and I hung around, watched TV, read, learned about exponents. For realz. I’m *that* mom, who makes her kiddos learn during summer 😛 Tomorrow will be busy. It’s payday and we … Continue reading
First Monday of summer and I was up a 7 am. Lameness. For an OBGYN appointment. Even lamer! It was just my annual checkup (ya know how fun *those* bad boys are) but I waited over an hour. Sheesh. I … Continue reading
>One month ago I was excited about working out. I was eating right everyday, staying away from booze, and structuring my life around getting healthy. What the hell has happened? The last two weeks have been a blur. I’m too … Continue reading
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet.