I Accept Your Challenge!
- I love it when two stands of my hair escape and I think a giant slider is crawling up my arm. 2 days ago
- RT @LisaEickholdt: Reading and writing instruction would be a lot more authentic if teachers did everything they ask their students to do. 3 days ago
- RT @yazzarf: Well now let's not pretend instant messaging wouldn't have seriously improved outcomes for this couple https://t.co/mudMiVaOCV 3 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: If you need book recs, check out the AP reading list. I'm old and have only read about 14 of them. We all have to star… 1 week ago
- RT @johnbcrist: Can we just be done with these ridiculous wedding hashtags please? https://t.co/3gUD4pN0oj 1 week ago
Author Archives: ramblingreader
I am down fourteen pounds from 2 weeks ago. Fourteen pounds!! That’s including a 4 day trip to Corpus Christi and a 4 day conference in Fort Worth. I’m a little stunned actually. I have not been formally exercising, but … Continue reading
What a whirlwind week!! After four glorious days in Corpus Christi, I returned home Sunday night, just to turn around and leave out Monday morning for a four-day conference for school. A conference of. . . FOOD. Dad da dum! … Continue reading
Ahhh these lazy days of summer. Today the kidlets and I hung around, watched TV, read, learned about exponents. For realz. I’m *that* mom, who makes her kiddos learn during summer 😛 Tomorrow will be busy. It’s payday and we … Continue reading
First Monday of summer and I was up a 7 am. Lameness. For an OBGYN appointment. Even lamer! It was just my annual checkup (ya know how fun *those* bad boys are) but I waited over an hour. Sheesh. I … Continue reading
>One month ago I was excited about working out. I was eating right everyday, staying away from booze, and structuring my life around getting healthy. What the hell has happened? The last two weeks have been a blur. I’m too … Continue reading
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet.