I Accept Your Challenge!
- I love it when two stands of my hair escape and I think a giant slider is crawling up my arm. 2 days ago
- RT @LisaEickholdt: Reading and writing instruction would be a lot more authentic if teachers did everything they ask their students to do. 3 days ago
- RT @yazzarf: Well now let's not pretend instant messaging wouldn't have seriously improved outcomes for this couple https://t.co/mudMiVaOCV 3 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: If you need book recs, check out the AP reading list. I'm old and have only read about 14 of them. We all have to star… 1 week ago
- RT @johnbcrist: Can we just be done with these ridiculous wedding hashtags please? https://t.co/3gUD4pN0oj 1 week ago
Category Archives: family
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet.
>I hate not blogging for 15 days! Such a backlog of moments awaits to be shared. First of all, the student teacher is GONE. Glory, glory hallelujah. The story isn’t too juicy-no Fox News clips thank God- but the behavior … Continue reading
>Today was the last day of my vacation. Le sigh. I have to admit, 16 days without students has been uplifting inspiring long enough. We’ll go back and start our Holocaust/Anne Frank unit. It’s a challenging unit to teach, but … Continue reading
>I woke up feeling strong! Even though I didn’t sleep por nada last night and then woke up to delicious thunderstorms. Out the door this morning with my usual egg ‘n cheese burrito-love those things. Lunch was a bit skimpy … Continue reading