I Accept Your Challenge!
- I love it when two stands of my hair escape and I think a giant slider is crawling up my arm. 2 days ago
- RT @LisaEickholdt: Reading and writing instruction would be a lot more authentic if teachers did everything they ask their students to do. 3 days ago
- RT @yazzarf: Well now let's not pretend instant messaging wouldn't have seriously improved outcomes for this couple https://t.co/mudMiVaOCV 3 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: If you need book recs, check out the AP reading list. I'm old and have only read about 14 of them. We all have to star… 1 week ago
- RT @johnbcrist: Can we just be done with these ridiculous wedding hashtags please? https://t.co/3gUD4pN0oj 1 week ago
Category Archives: holidays
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet.
>I hate not blogging for 15 days! Such a backlog of moments awaits to be shared. First of all, the student teacher is GONE. Glory, glory hallelujah. The story isn’t too juicy-no Fox News clips thank God- but the behavior … Continue reading
>I wish I were happier to see 2011 come, but this has not been an awesome vacation for me. I have loved being at home with my kids and adorable husband. Physically I just haven’t been doing well. I’ve been … Continue reading
>Happy New Year everybody!! I spent most of yesterday in the car, driving home from New Mexico. We have put some serious miles on my lil car! I had such a wonderful, laid-back vacation. I got to visit family and … Continue reading
>It’s hard to believe it’s been 12 days since I have blogged! Oy vey as they say. I am in beautiful northern New Mexico visiting my sister and her family.We got here laaaate last Sunday (actually about 3 in the … Continue reading
>I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I love the beginning of a new month! I had a lofty goal of losing 10 lbs in November and I failed. Miserably. It’s been awhile since I humiliated myself by … Continue reading