I Accept Your Challenge!
- @stumpteacher Eek! Good luck. 1 week ago
- I'm not crying, you're crying....bc of Burger King no less. twitter.com/woscholar/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @bridgestyler: I know that if I had one job to do and worked on it for 6+ months making no progress, I wouldn't have anything to do anym… 1 week ago
- RT @bobdenison2017: Congrats to these two awesome freshmen that were nominated by Mr Litsch for Freshman of the Week. Aiden Rice and Skye C… 1 week ago
- RT @SFTDClub: Final Edmond Santa Fe Wolves 17 Yukon Millers 10 WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIN 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: kids
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet. Advertisements
>Today was another long day of testing. We did have 4th-6th periods, so I got in a little learning 😀 We are reading Fahrenheit 451 in my honors class-sooo fun! I had the most delicious salad for lunch. Lettuce, cherry … Continue reading
>Another boring day of testing. Lord, these poor kids get tested to death 1900 calories today and a quick 30 minute walk made me pretty happy today. A sweet student brought me a Hershey bar with almonds. I was so … Continue reading
>Your regularly scheduled post has been interrupted by my Wolverine wanna-be three year old who has gashed his forehead open. On a corner. Of the couch.Looks to be pretty topical, but quite scary. Update manana.