I Accept Your Challenge!
- I love it when two stands of my hair escape and I think a giant slider is crawling up my arm. 2 days ago
- RT @LisaEickholdt: Reading and writing instruction would be a lot more authentic if teachers did everything they ask their students to do. 3 days ago
- RT @yazzarf: Well now let's not pretend instant messaging wouldn't have seriously improved outcomes for this couple https://t.co/mudMiVaOCV 3 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: If you need book recs, check out the AP reading list. I'm old and have only read about 14 of them. We all have to star… 1 week ago
- RT @johnbcrist: Can we just be done with these ridiculous wedding hashtags please? https://t.co/3gUD4pN0oj 1 week ago
Category Archives: kids
> Hi Mom! We made breakfast! But you only get one smile. Mmmmm. Breakfast. Now I’m going to throw sticks. And they’re gonna play sissy Barbies. Wait! There’s cake?! Sweet.
>Today was another long day of testing. We did have 4th-6th periods, so I got in a little learning 😀 We are reading Fahrenheit 451 in my honors class-sooo fun! I had the most delicious salad for lunch. Lettuce, cherry … Continue reading
>Another boring day of testing. Lord, these poor kids get tested to death 1900 calories today and a quick 30 minute walk made me pretty happy today. A sweet student brought me a Hershey bar with almonds. I was so … Continue reading
>Your regularly scheduled post has been interrupted by my Wolverine wanna-be three year old who has gashed his forehead open. On a corner. Of the couch.Looks to be pretty topical, but quite scary. Update manana.