I Accept Your Challenge!
- RT @bobdenison2017: In case you forgot... @SFWolvesVB are State Champions! That's 6 titles for Coach Ethridge! #theboss #thepeopleschampio… 3 days ago
- RT @KellyGToGo: If the only reading students do is at school, they will never get the necessary practice that is foundational to being lite… 6 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: Breaking: Eminem’s next diss track is about kids who haven’t signed up for AP tests. Don’t shoot the messenger. 💁🏼 6 days ago
- "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." —Jordan Belfort 1 week ago
- RT @AD_Renaissance: This is twitter.... https://t.co/TtfxmkOo4H 1 week ago
Category Archives: medical issues
>I wish I were happier to see 2011 come, but this has not been an awesome vacation for me. I have loved being at home with my kids and adorable husband. Physically I just haven’t been doing well. I’ve been … Continue reading