I Accept Your Challenge!
- I love it when two stands of my hair escape and I think a giant slider is crawling up my arm. 2 days ago
- RT @LisaEickholdt: Reading and writing instruction would be a lot more authentic if teachers did everything they ask their students to do. 3 days ago
- RT @yazzarf: Well now let's not pretend instant messaging wouldn't have seriously improved outcomes for this couple https://t.co/mudMiVaOCV 3 days ago
- RT @booknerdrobbins: If you need book recs, check out the AP reading list. I'm old and have only read about 14 of them. We all have to star… 1 week ago
- RT @johnbcrist: Can we just be done with these ridiculous wedding hashtags please? https://t.co/3gUD4pN0oj 1 week ago
Category Archives: Monthly wrap up
>As I sit here in flannel jammies, listening to the heater rumble, it’s hard to believe it is the second day in May. Two days ago I was sweating it out at the park; tonight is supposed to be 37 … Continue reading